eb

Friday, November 14, 2008

Kareena a Fan of Saif’s Ex-Wife bollywood news



Kareena a Fan of Saif’s Ex-Wife




saif-kareena3.jpg

Kareena Kapoor may still have 3-4 years
more to go before she walks down the aisle and says
Kubool Hai
to Saif, but she is trying her level best to
fit in to Saif’s family well in advance. She has bonded well
with the Pataudis, Saif’s kids Sarah and Ibrahim also like
her and guess who she is ready to break the ice with -
Saif’s ex-wife Amrita Singh.



In an interview she revealed, “I
respect the fact that Saif was married before and has two
lovely children. I have been a fan of Amrita Singh. I
haven’t met her ever but I know her through her films. For
me, she’ll always have a place of importance in his life
because she is Saif Ali Khan’s first wife and the mother
of his children. And, I’ve told Saif this. I would want
her to have that kind of respect always. This is what my
parents have taught me. At the end of the day, it was just
a marriage that didn’t work out. I have always encouraged
Saif to be friends with her because I think that would be
great. I guess they will just need time but that’s
something that they would need to deal with. I will always
respect her. As far as any other relationship of Saif is
concerned, I don’t think they really mattered.”



Point taken Bebo!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home